WheatLess Bread - 1 loaf
You will need :
1. Mix Yeast with warm water and molasses. Stir and let stand.
2. Add remainig ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn onto floured board and knead 7-10 minutes or until dough is smooth and doesn't stick to your hands. Add more flour as needed.
4. Cover with damp towel and let rise until double in bulk.
5. Punch down and knead a few more times. Shape so that top is smooth and place in oiled loaf pan.
6. Cover and let rise again.
7. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Note: Since alternate flours have less glutin, the loaf might be smaller in volume than one made with a wheat flour.